- Please go to the WordPress marketplace to download the plugin.
- Login to the WordPress Admin Dashboard and go to Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin.
- Click on Choose File and find the location of where you downloaded the plugin. Select the zipped plugin file, and click on Install Now.
- After successful installation, click on Activate Plugin.
- Go back to the Dashboard, select Plugins, WooCommerce QuadPay Gateway plugin now appears in the list of plugins. To configure click on Settings.
Check Enable QuadPay.
Copy and paste in the Client ID and Client Secret provided in the QuadPay Merchant Portal -> Settings. (Take care not to add any additional spaces or characters to these fields.)
To display the QuadPay widget on the Product Details Page and the Cart, check on Enable Product Page Widget and Enable Cart Page Widget.
Test mode should be set to Production.
Click Save changes.
Congratulations! Well done!
You have successfully integrated QuadPay Payment Gateway and Widget into your shop. At this time, please review how the widget looks on your product pages. If you require further widget customization that is possible and covered below under "Widget Customization."
Lastly, though not required, we suggest at this point doing a quick end to end test by doing a small QuadPay transaction and voiding yourself.
For guidance on customizing the widget, WooCommerce Widget Customization Guide.
Updated 6 months ago